Participate Jerry Angel, Pete NewellAnd Steve Weinstein for the sixth version of the Lean Innovation Educators Summit December 14, 1:00-4:00 PM Eastern Time, 10:00 AM-1:00 PM Pacific Time. Registry right here.
This digital assembly brings collectively entrepreneurship educators from all over the world who’re placing Lean Innovation to work of their school rooms, accelerators, enterprise studios and student-driven ventures.
The subject of the summit is “Education and innovation in the age of chaos and disruption.”
Our college students face the challenges of a world that’s quickly altering, chaotic and unsure. A world topic to local weather change, provide chain disruptions, political instability and fixed technological innovation and disruption. Our job as educators is to supply the subsequent era of innovators with the instruments and mindset to beat these challenges.
One of the questions we’ll tackle throughout this quick summit:
- How can we as lecturers of entrepreneurship and innovation finest put together the subsequent era?
- What function ought to our establishments assist us on this?
- What are the opposite programs and partnerships we should always benefit from?
We could have simultaneous breakout periods in order that members have the chance to decide on their very own path to discover. We then flip to listen to from friends in three broad innovation classes:
- Curriculum – We will talk about how finest to equip educators with the instruments they should domesticate and information scholar groups in fixing mission-driven issues.
- ecosystems – We will discover partnerships that encourage and inform optimistic scholar engagement and outcomes, and the way to help variety of thought and background.
- developments – The fee of technological disruption exhibits no signal of slowing down. Climate change was a speculation for our era, however would be the information on the bottom for our college students. The battle between nice powers and a altering international panorama will speed up. All of this can decide what future curricula our college students want and lecturers must ship.
Alexander Oosterwalderthe creator of the enterprise mannequin canvas and Strategyzer co-founder will discuss in regards to the intersection of schooling, innovation and entrepreneurship
During the breakout periods, you’ve gotten the chance to contribute to the dialog by way of Chat, Q&A, and a web-based neighborhood bulletin board. We shut the Summit with a hearth chat from Alex Osterwalder, moderated by Dr. Jerry Angel.
How to register
When you register, you’ll obtain a hyperlink to a web-based collaboration house the place you’ll be able to submit questions, challenges and suggestions. This suggestions informs the content material of the shows, post-event white papers, and curriculum delivered to our schooling neighborhood.
This session is free however restricted to innovation educators. Registry right here and browse extra on our web site: We look ahead to coming collectively as a neighborhood of educators to form the way forward for Lean Innovation Education.
Filed Under: Education |